Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Artemis Pet Food





I made these two posters for my own enjoyment. The first is a picture I took of my aunt's dog, the second photo is of my sister's dogs and her daughter, and the third is a photo I took of my rabbit. These animals have character and we really love them like family. A few years ago, I worked in a pet food store that only sold food that was healthy for animals. These posters are a reflection of that education.

I created the dog food brand. As far as I know, Artemis pet food does not exist. I chose Artemis because she was the goddess of hunt and animals and really loved them (she was also a champion!). Thus, I figured Artemis would support healthy pet food that promoted strength and activity.

I hope to make more of these with some other photos I have. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment